Do you want your employees to go the extra mile for you?
Great leaders know how to inspire their employees to perform at a higher level. They know that pride and enthusiasm make the difference.
You will be given practical tools to invigorate employees to do their best on a daily basis. These strategies are not theories, but real-life tips that are being incorporated by successful leaders throughout the country.
Good leaders manage employees. Great leaders inspire them!
Benefits of this keynote presentation:
- Discover the best ways to inspire people.
- Learn the pivotal factor for being a successful leader.
- Find out what people want from their leader.
- Learn what employees need most at the workplace.
- Develop a culture which fosters teamwork and camaraderie.
What Do Audiences Say About Walt?
"Best presentation of the Conference. Sincere, warm and very thought-provoking."
--Robert Bokram, Harbor Springs School Board, Harbor Springs, Michigan, Michigan Associaiton of School Boards Conference
"I have been in leadership roles at work for over 30 years and Walt challenged me to think out-of-the-box about inspiring my staff. Pertinent information for life, not just work."
--'Buzz' Nelson, Pacific Coast Association of Physical Plant Administrators